Kangaroo Ragout recipe
Simple and the family will love it...
500g Kangaroo mince
2 chorizo sausages, sliced
1 onion, diced
1 carrot, finely diced
1 celery stick, finely diced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
Fresh garden herbs, chopped
1 x 810g tin diced tomatoes
Tomato paste for thickening
Salt and pepper to taste
500g of pasta
- In a heavy based frying pan, fry the onions, carrots, celery, garlic, until soft.
- Add the kangaroo mince and sliced Chorizo
- When mince is cooked add the tomatoes and herbs
- Cook for at least 30 minutes on slow simmer
- In the meantime, blanch Pasta till al dente
- Once sauce is cooked down, add tomato paste and stir in until a thick consistency
- Mix through pasta and serve with parmasen cheese
Your feedback is important.
If you like our kangaroo meat products, have a kangaroo recipe you would like to share or feel we can improve in any way. Please let us know